GCBA Rewards Points
Activity Bonuses – To help encourage Coaches involvement in the league the following activities will provide reward points for the Coach.
Smack Talk Article (5 points): Write an article bragging about your teams recent activities. (250-word minimum)
Promotional Article (10 points): Write an article promoting your team. Point out a player’s achievement, and discuss top performances… (400-word minimum)
Research Article (15 points): Write an article about a team other than your own. This is like the promotional article but not about your team. (750-word minimum)
GCBA Coaches can use reward points they have accumulated to send a player to any of the following camps or specialists. Camps will increase both the level of skill and potential for the player. (Limitations: No team may receive more than two rewards per season and no player may receive more than one reward.)
Reward Point Breakdown:
1 Star Players – Will increase in all categories up to 10 points. [Cost is 20 reward points]
2 Star Players – Will increase in all categories up to 8 points. [Cost is 30 reward points]
3 Star Players – Will increase in all categories up to 4 points. [Cost is 50 reward points]
Specialty Reward Point Camps – These camps are in addition to the Reward Point Camps. Each specialty reward camp will increase in all categories that the camp focuses on up to 6 points.
1. Scorers Camp (30 points): The player receives special training in inside scoring, jump shots, free throws, 3pt shooting, 3pt usage, handling, offensive rebounding, quickness, and jumping.
2. Big Man Camp (25 points): The player receives special training in interior scoring, offensive & defensive rebounding, shot blocking, fouling, post defense, and strength.
3. Floor General Camp (25 points): The player receives special training in passing, post & perimeter defense, steals, quickness, stamina, and intelligence
4. Defensive Camp (20 points): The player receives special training in stealing, blocking, fouling, post defense, perimeter defense, quickness, and strength.
5. Shooters Camps (20 points): The player receives special training in jump shots, free throws, 3pt shooting, 3pt usage, handling, and quickness.
6. Rebounding Camp (15 Points): The player receives special training in offensive & defensive rebounding, post defense, interior scoring, and strength.
7. Ball Handlers Camp (15 points): The player receives special training in handling, passing, perimeter defense, inside scoring, and quickness.
8. Fundamentals and Tutoring Camp (10 points): The player receives special training in free throws, handling, defensive rebounding, fouling, and intelligence.
9. Strength & Conditioning Specialist (10 points): The player works with an expert strength and conditioning staff to improve the player’s fouling, quickness, strength, jumping, and stamina.
Appleby University /Elk Grove Tech –
Berkeley Tech Golden –
Blue Grass University /Aloha State University –
California A&E University /Southern Foothills University –
Chaco Canyon –
Chesapeake College /Malibu A&I –
Columbus Poly University –
Des Moines University –
Detroit Lutheran State /Timmons College –
Devi State University –
El Paso State –
Great Plains University /Coastal State University – 45
Heavenly Holy Academy –
Jersey State College /Central Alabama Tech –
Larry Bird University –
Michael Jordan University /Sunflower State College –
Mid-Atlantic University /Logan State College – 5
Milwaukee Tech –
Mountain State –
Philadelphia State –
Portland A&M University /Old Colony State –
Royal Academy –
South Beach University /Copper Union University –
Waco University –
Yellowhammer State /Western Oregon College –